Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blow Us Back

A country divided
divided we stand
so close to a
f
a
l
l

We 
fall
We 
tumble
We 
crumble

Blinded by the plight
running alone
so alone we
fall

You
fall
You
tumble
You
crumble

Life in ruins
or riches
As the middle class
falls

And the poor
die in alleys all alone
cuz the system
fails

We
fall
We 
tumble
We
crumble

Time separates us
dividing us further
as we once again
fall

Who picks us up?
How can we be so blind
For my plight is also yours
right?

As a country founded on heinous pride and pillage
goes to the poles once again
today
All I want to do is 
fall
on my knees and
stay 
there
soon enough we will all be there
on the ground
crumbled

I feel the fall
and the fail
Now 
it moves me to rise
and speak my truth
today
Once again with my
mighty pen
I will cast my vote
to the wind

One day I know the wind will blow
us back to unity

Today I vote for the continued rise
the cycle of the fall is old news....
redundant
today we
rise
We don't have much time

WE RISE
WE PICK UP
WE REPAIR
WE CARE
WE FIX
WE UNITE

 


No comments:

Post a Comment