Friday, November 30, 2012

The Healer

Bitter pain... the knife to the heart
It stops you in your tracks stealing your new start
Until you learn that pain can be healed 
The bleeding stopped, the truth beautifully revealed

The healer of pain is pure and simple... inside of us
We know how to share it, yet we are afraid to trust
 It is so easy to share the healer known as LOVE
Giving...accepting...sung in harmony, below...above

The blend of voices or hearts, it is all the same
As I speak to you, you sing to me my name
And we are healing each other; instantly aware
Of our immense capacity to show that we care

If we can show it once, we can do it over and over again
Right? We are the power source to befriend the pain
A comrade it becomes... guiding us in directions anew
Tis the way we roll, me and you

So, sing with me in our perfect harmonic octaves
Allowing the healer known as love
to LIVE and SOAR

The meld so tight
The melody so right
Be with me tonight
Open and so very easy
You are in love with me

Just
Be
Love
With 
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment