Friday, November 23, 2012

Juxtaposed...For Pi





Inside us all is a tiger
tough
strong, territorial
soulful and majestic
Stranded in a lifeboat
on a silent sea; or a raging, wicked one
juxtaposed, yet still the same sea

We are silent and raging
My sea is strewn with stars

Inside us all is suffering
hard like stone
Ripping at the very core of us
until we are emaciated and weak
to the point of almost dying
Yet, we survive

Krishna carries the Universe
inside him
his mouth agape to offer
us all agape......
The true selfless love we must 
know for ourselves through ourselves
before we know it else where

My universe is inside me as well
My tiger; my power, my prowess, my goddess

Saved through suffering or saved through magic
Saved through a life peaceful or a life tragic
It matters not, if we see and know that being saved
Comes from owning OUR truth 
and banishing that to which we have been enslaved

Inside us we carry ourselves
When out at sea alone....your truth shines and is reflected around you perfectly

Open your mouth, share your story,  sing your truth


1 comment: