Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Set Free

The hero enters, the tension can be cut with a knife
We are all heroes for others at times in life

When a hero becomes a friend, that's pretty cool in the words of Dan
Demystifying the hero and seeing the truth that we all need rescue can

be

The light at the end of your tunnel, the long dark tunnel of despair
Is there a person in your life right now that is in need of some repair?

Then, be their hero, one more time if need be
Go in, guns blazing, to set them free

If they need you, then go, do not hesitate to lend them your bravery
Go, get 'em out of the chains... offer to help end their slavery

Then come to me and rest your head upon my chest
Hear the heart that beats for you and allow yours to rest

It's my turn, dalrin..... to rescue you now
I can be your hero, let me show you how




No comments:

Post a Comment