Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Silently Soaring





And we roll up onto a wave, my vision expands
As far as the eye sees, the ocean lives
A viscous blanket covering the planet 

The Liquid mama I once knew

Blue and clear, our songs filling her fully
She is vibrating life, peace and harmony
Harmony in the sea and above, I am

I seek harmony with all life I encounter
At times, we must practice our blend
to make it fluid and soothing..... like my sea

The rise and fall of the sea, her brawny breath
I breach with joy or to warn the others
The sun warms my massive body as I fly out and up

So silently connected to all things in these brief moments of the soar
Living in the liquid mama I once knew

In my sea I knew my place, I was a part of my place
Here, I am challenged by the trappings of ego
All the collective ego here creates a prison all are locked within

We hold the key to be released, yet the chaos continually intrigues us
 We allow its ghastly grasp until one glorious day, we also breach
We know the silence of deep connective soaring long enough to let it live

I honor this writing today to all the lives my soul has lived
And mostly to the one in the sea, where I perhaps began 
The rolling rhythm of  my soul continues and I shall continue as well

Until I find myself once again....
Living in the liquid mama I once knew



No comments:

Post a Comment