Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Fruit and the Fire





The fruit adorns the branch
The branch gives to the weight
The spoils of the connection
Hanging there, ripe and ready to be 
touched and tasted

The energy of the growth.. intense
Touch me, taste me, assimilate me
within yourself
Meld with me
You touched me, you tasted me

In the fire of passion, love begins to grow
So open and free
As the fire mellows, the deepness stays
if we recall that the fire is never far away
I still crave your touch, your taste

Touch me, baby, taste me; take me away
from the longing living in my life
Hold me, speak my name, know me again
With your mouth that speaks, sing to me
Touch my face, taste my kisses

In the ripeness the passion now becomes
Peace, admiration, respect, affection
Sparks of the past keep the home fires stoked
Hot and deep embers now, sustaining
Touch my heart, taste my fire

Soon, we build our connected flame again
As the fire presents, I present my love
Deep, warm, sensual, real, true
A gift to you, us, the energy..intense
Touch me, taste me and I will be home



No comments:

Post a Comment