Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gifted in the Glass



Reflected in your past is always
your future
Be the past recent...this life
or ancient in awareness...... lives lived before

In the backwards glance
the forward movement
can be gauged
Retrospect respected

You are here, now
in my present
You will be here
in my future

You have always been...here...somehow
This knowledge I innately possessed
It was respectfully reflected
in the magic mirror of the past

Each time I will remember to
open my eyes to the past
As I gaze into the glass
of my searching, my inner knowing

For if I look only
in one direction
I dishonor my ability to
Respect the retrospect

In the looking glass pointing past
I know you were always there, there you were
Practicing your patience.... waiting for me to
Respect the retrospect gifted in the glass

No comments:

Post a Comment