Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Courting the Tiger

I dreamed of a tiger one long ago night
She was my power come to court me
Together we walked in the sun, slow and sultry
right out there in the world, open
People walked by in awe... unafraid
Honoring us

I dreamed of a tiger one long ago night
She was my future come to court me
I would step into my power seductively
and out of myself
People will honor me
I will teach them to honor themselves

I dreamed of a tiger one long ago night
She was my truth come to court me
My purpose to be known and lived
Like a mama lioness birthing her cubs
I birth my true purpose...
Assisting others to birth their own truth

I dreamed of a tiger last night
She is me, returning to court myself
Time to awake to the newness in my life again
Time to be the new me I have become
Time to be who my truth has set free 
I am SO free

I am this tiger in my dream
and she, me
We are my power, my future and my truth
She is me, I... her
Stalking our prey in the jungle we live in
Together

You know my tiger, you have seen and held her
You have looked into her eyes, courting her
She has been reawakened in grand ways today
She stalks you; her prey, her mark
Be ready for her to pounce into your arms 
........soon





No comments:

Post a Comment