Friday, November 2, 2012

Dance!



Growing up
such a trip, right?

Life was easy, we were assisted
we were cuddled and encouraged

Trained, told, taught
and then one day.....

They shove us out on the track
and the race begins

"Run!" we hear, so we run
but to where, or why for that matter?

Years go by, we find others to run with
we make it through the years, somehow

When did we forget the cuddling and the teachings
where does that all go?

I ran in my life for eons it seems
away, to, from, because of... I ran

I do not recall the moment I slowed
and began dancing, but I did

My run has become a dance
moving to the melody

Join me, dance too?
Let your pace slow, let yourself move with your life

Let your life of chance guide you
let the dance of life be your goal

Dance like no one is watching
they are too busy running anyway






No comments:

Post a Comment