Saturday, July 6, 2013

Silent Soliloquy

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
Vibration
Correlation
Insubordination
Negotiation
 
Aria Sweet
Composition Complete
Revise....Repeat
Revamp...Retreat
 
Voices are energy
Thoughts their synergy
Met in synchronicity
My silent soliloquy
 
My voice vibrates best
In space.....stillness quest
The noise I detest
Life I must digest
 
My voice heard in silence
Needing no definition of science
My life knows no compliance
Of human ways denying reliance
 
Of nature to show the way
Of the night flowing into day
Of calm in the storm's relay
Of the beauty... the star's display
 
My voice is one of perfect harmony
For my voice is  simply just me
Speaking the truth of many connected centuries
Peace, love, truth... sung in silent soliloquy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment