Thursday, July 4, 2013

Magical Moment in a Lonely Life

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


I wanted you to want me
Why?
To validate myself
to validate my worth
or yours....
ours?

Was it love
or survival techniques
awakened
Was it joy or a sigh of relief that
someone noticed
If only for a magical moment
in a lonely life

I am worthy
as are you
We were too
For those moments of magic
Until you disappeared
Your heart never to be seen again
In the vacancy...
Mine finally mended

as I realized....

I am truly worthy when I
allow it
Not because you loved me
or you do not now
Not because I wanted you
or I do not now

but because....

I am worthy
I allow my worth
When alone I walk
When I am walking with
When I am sitting still
When I am running free and easy
When I sleep
When I am awake
When I dream

When I live

No comments:

Post a Comment