Monday, July 8, 2013

All of My Days...for Jill


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


All of my days
Summed up into one lifetime
All of my ways
Became the me I shared
with you

The me that laughed in the wind
The me that cried at the
world's cruelty
The me that created such
beauty on blank
space

Pieces of life painted....
across the canvas
Across the miles and
through the
waves

All of the me-s
All of my days I shared
with you
In all of the ways I knew
how to share

My brush is now still
as am I
I am off to find that canvas
in the cosmos
That requires my touch
Wandering with the stars in the
wind
Across the miles and through
the waves

All of my days I treasured
with you
As we shared the laughter
the tears and the beauty
Painted together... on the canvas
blank
The canvas....the life we
shared

Display our painting on the walls
of your heart
and there it shall reside....
 forever
Beauty created across a lifetime
all of my days
all of my ways
all of me



No comments:

Post a Comment