Sunday, July 7, 2013

SunShine AfterNoon


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Carried away in the
waves of wonder
in the wispy wind on the water...
wave less

Where the flowers play with the
vibrations of the bees
And the dragonflies dance
and love
on the lily pads sunning themselves
on the dark blanket
of my private and peaceful 
Cattail laced lake

No questions in my mind
only stillness and satisfaction
The bird....free, flies above
my little vessel
Singing his song in melodic waves 
deep
and full
Carried on the waves of the wind
and through the dark depths of the water....
cool and
still as my soul

He sings for me
just for me
On this day anyway
At this moment
The notes carried to the
center of my
soul....still
and calm as the liquid cushion I float
upon
In my little canoe
in the big sun shine
afternoon

Lazy like the bees and the flowers
and the dragonflies
making love on the sun drenched
lily pads

Carried away in the
waves of wonder
in the wispy wind on the wave less...
water



No comments:

Post a Comment