Monday, July 29, 2013

Precarious Pulpit


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Holier than I
is you...
you say?
     Up there on your
                 precarious pulpit

Your actions speak in
fluid movements, soft
and sweet, full of
love
While mine are rough
and misaligned....
wrong?

Interesting, this concept
that keeps a person
chained
and tightly bound

I offer that superlatives
are lies
There is no holier
There is no best or worst
There is no way to
compare the
actions of
others

Just you, me, her
him
Just choices
We all are who we are
or who we are not

One thing I will never
be is you
or him
or her
or anyone other than
me
I am just fine with....
me

I know no superlatives

So, if you need to be holier than
someone
You will need to find
someone else
to play
with



No comments:

Post a Comment