Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Wind Whispers

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
Leaning in, senses so awake
Taking in your electric essence
I whisper softly in
your ear
"I love you, baby"
My breath warm on your
sweet skin
You, in response
whisper this....
"Yes, I know, I feel it,
taste it and own it"

You wrap me in your embrace
warm and encompassing
You gaze into my eyes
telling me....
"I am captivated and caught
in the comfort of you, I
love you, too"

The fire ablaze in the
corner can not match the depth
of the energy we
are creating
Here, in the room in the
woods
by the rolling sea
Where the wind whispers
our names
Over and over again
The waves laying down the bass line

She sings our lullaby as we
drift off to sleep
Wrapped in the love
birthed in the wind in the
woods
by the sea
in the room
Warmed by the fire
blazing
in our hearts, our minds, our souls
our bodies




No comments:

Post a Comment