Sunday, July 14, 2013

She Moon

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
Basement
deep, dark
dank and moldy
The room built by the lies
men told me

I climbed out, untangling my bones
 Stretching my atrophied 
muscles
Escaping from my chest, the freed 
malignant moans

The magic moonlight met me once
again
She was with me there in the dark...
in my memory
A constant forever friend

Now she shone her glowing
ambiance all around me
I, revived....
once again alive
As her reflected beam of love surrounds me

Standing on solid ground
No more suspended damnation
in the dark dank mold I allowed
I am rebirthed...releasing the lies
Envibing the truth I have found

Buried alive in a basement
Walking around half there
Like a zombie eating the rotting
lies of others
Fearing there was no replacement

Then I recalled she moon, my friend
She owns the key to my cell
All along, her light shone on my path
Now we birth our synergy
She will teach me to love again

No comments:

Post a Comment