Saturday, July 13, 2013

Realitrees


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Shatter the leaf curtain covered picture window
Kick down the walls painted with trees
Time to reassemble the relay, I know
I am heading to the stillness of my realitrees

I'm taking my mojo on the road
The minstrel shaman.... the truth to birth
Into the woods to disassemble the lies told
Assisting you in owning your true worth

Soon, I share my time face to face
With clients monthly in the sacred woods
We will transcend all time and engage all space
And release the shouldn'ts and shoulds

The first caravan leaves in later September
Join me ...your vibrational reality we uncover
First you forget, so you can fully remember
Deep on the wooded path the truth you will discover

join me
let me gift you
with the wisdom of the wind
filtering your song of
truth
through the limbs and fingers of the trees....
held for so long
they gladly loosen their grasp
where your truth is whispered in the breeze

The realitrees know...
they are ready to 
celebrate you home
and sing you
into
the
vibration
you
are





No comments:

Post a Comment