Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wandered....Dead and Alive






I became a grave today
in the mottled wood where
the sun and shadows played
seek and hide....hide and seek.... me
Like little tender children
Chasing each other
in lazy summer circles

This grave, hugging my human skin and bones
Lying within, having served the full purpose
No longer purposeful
Rising above..... the din
of the disaster
Forth coming....
is placed under these shadows and sun spots
where the circles meet
Owlivia guarding my remains
As she sings a dance of sacred notes...
sweet death
I died death sweet and complete...
painless
In the sunspots and shadows
today

I died to myself !!!
The rustle of the leaves brushing
seductively against the smooth and jagged
edges
of each other
Like lovers meeting only in the
brevity of breezes heavy
Bumping, grinding
tasting....no longer tortured
and tormented
by the close proximity
of the distanced
reality

The hide and seek continues....
Finding the comfort in the
smooth or jagged
touch of the bodies beside them
"Soothe my edges with your tender touch"
One sang
The others said "break open my smooth
with your edges pointed sharp"
Both now sing the chorus of my
dirge, my song of demise
"Make me a little like you so I may
know
The secrets of your existence
before I fade in the stillness of
the forest of life...again"

Adding the harmony
The gulping frogs, the high tone birds.....the hiss of the snake
slithering through the
wetness below the tree's fused
frenzy
Rolling her laddered sleek sinewy self
through the
sweaty dewy leftovers
of love in the sun and shadows
The patterns of
Life and death....vibrating

Mourn I did not...for my self
Instead....a long, deep exhalation
escaped my body, still now, too
as Sister Wind stifled...in silence to honor me with
her moment of remembrance
No black band of mourning,
just the promise of
the new morn....black and dark in the
light and shadows
vibrating
The dark morn of a day new
All seeing in the shroud of new life
and the light lingered learning
of death
I died to myself!!!

Pushing out from the wooden reclined cocoon
Metamorphosis
Meeting me in the dew of post coital
vibration
We all vibrate...as the planet shifts
and the plants respond
I feel the change in my core
In my loins
through the muscles red with desire
the bone white hot
housing the marrow that decomposes
in the leaves....dead and alive
mingled in the mottled
wood

Wandered....
Dead and Alive
Falling
Post
Coital
Climaxed
And crushed
by the Snake Goddess
Slithering
into my
soul




No comments:

Post a Comment