Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Love is Large




My love.....LARGE
shines from my heart
It has been honed and honored there
for eons
Through chaotic storms that have leveled
me many times
But, still, I rise in love
I cast colors bright... all around you
When you stare
directly into me....open as I
you will see them strewn about you
Go get yourself some deep
sunglasses
if you must shield your eyes and
your own heart

My love is large!
Let it Shine

When I shine my love upon you
Illuminated you are to me
and I know
always
I know now
You need me, yet you run away

Do I chase? No
Space is vast, it is your choice
You know I shine above, singing that song
true love has broken free
This love I sing from, so sweetly
is the pure love I shine inward
on myself

The truest of loves comes from with
in
Let your inner love of self shine
Stop turning away
Stop courting the storm
You will be leveled and left
alone

Run towards me when you can allow
it
Till the time you are painted
from the palette on the canvas
again
Remember the colors of my love about you

Orange like the setting sun through the
window
Pink like the pure love you do own
and gifted me...neither of us
knowing
Blue like my eyes, yes, all of them
Green like the grass where we connected....
intertwined
Red like the fire that once burned
asleep now, healed, wounds
cauterized in the heat
Deep Indigo as the center of the
peacock's feather
And the brown of Mama Earth
living in the mountain cone
Silver as the talisman
Gold like the glint of the sun on the
letters of the circle

Deep and true is my love in all of its
incarnations
The depth of darkness I do not fear
Love is a word undefined
Unobtrusive
if we let it shine unencumbered

My love is large!
Shine it will and I will
know,  always


No comments:

Post a Comment