Friday, June 21, 2013

Back Around


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Drawing circles in the air
Walking stick, my paint brush

                                  Circles, spirals, spinning
                     turning....around

Round and round, back to the beginning
                                                                    of nothing

                   Nurtured in the nothing is my
                          everything

I find my everything
in the empty circle I have drawn

I am that same circle
empty.....silently

                 Drawn in the air
                                        or on the sand

Drawing a peaceful breath
sitting in the sand...still...peace encircling me

The mandala created
                  is integrated

                       and burned into manifested
reality

I am the circle within many, in the             endless
spiral of my                      life

and I am coming
back.....around

No comments:

Post a Comment