Thursday, June 13, 2013

no love handles

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


yeah, so
I love you
you got a problem with that?
Seems to say more about you than it
does about me

Can't take it from me?
Then don't take it
from me
Right?

Can't see it as a light?
Then don't throw your darkness
at it
This light shines no matter
what you hurl
upon it
Fear it if you must
Get out of the line at the door
no one makes you stand
there

Try to accept it?
Yoda got that down
There is no way to try to be
loved
Let me love you
or don't
It's that simple
If you need it served up
complicated
then I can't help
ya
I won't be the waitress serving you
a plate of non love

The plates in my hands are filled and
overflowing with love
ala mode,
baby
No calories though!
All the pleasure, no guilt
no love handles
just
Perfect pleasing pastries
of LOVE!!!!!!!!!

So, I love you
Take it or leave
it
I'll still love you
any way
Cuz that's how I
roll....
ala mode!!!
no love handles....

Roll around in my love....
dare ya

No comments:

Post a Comment