Saturday, June 1, 2013

Only Life....Unscrpited



The sign is hung
Vacancy
Like the chasm between you and your
ignored soul
vacant
Like the blank stare you see reflected in the
magic mirror
when you can look
vacant

makeup!!!

The hero, hollow, standing on the stage
gulping down the contents
of his gut
Fearing his own shadow.... constantly cast
in the spotlight
he seeks like the needle...
Hushing the noise
inside his own head......
spinning

Round and round we go
Dizzy, am I

There is no stage
Only life....
unscripted

The empty space is felt
I accept it, welcome it....lighter am I
No longer willing to will myself
away for a soul still unknown to the one
who carries it

Ah, the sweet and gentle wind of reality
gracing my face
As I stand alone, strong, balanced
in perfect harmony
with me

Seeing it all clearly, the smoke screen
that is the ornate curtain...
lifted

Knowing I knew you
so well
Better then you know your own you
Some glorious day you would awake to
your own worth
Guess you never got the rewrite

Waiting in the wings for an unrealized
soul, the martyr maiden....whoring out her
mojo
Not the role I signed up for
Agent gets fired today

Live your epic fail
once more....constant
rehearsal
Acting lessons never teach
that there are no
lines in life

Be on your way
May you be safe and held
by someone
you deem as safe
Does such a character exist.....
Unscripted?

Exit, stage leftover, right under
your nose
You never noticed
the tears I
cried
off stage.....
Unscripted

There is no script
Only life......
Unscripted, unrehearsed

Alright, people, that's a
wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment