Thursday, June 6, 2013

Scion of Silence



no thing
nothing
not one thing
in my way
except
my pride....unreal
my work...unrecognized
my love...unrequited
my life....under done
my ignorance....unbelievable
blatant in bold bravado
false
I crave the still knowledge
of my growing truth

hearing
knowing
not going
bowing to others
putting it off
until I do not recognize
the me I have allowed
myself to become

the path to me
needs clearing
overgrown.....forgotten
somehow
calling me so loudly now
my ears ache
my heart follows
I ache
for my self
how sad
I crave the self
my self

I
answer
today.....

sorry, silence....I dishonored you
making you scream beyond your own
comfort
so that I will comfort myself
how humble you are
how I need to revive my own
humble honor
of me
forgive me
as I forgive myself
in the stillness of your wisdom

I caused silence to SCREAM.....
a crime against nature
a crime against my own needs
a crime I have already served time
for
as I have been lost and lonely
for myself

just like a mama....putting her scions
first
she yelled for me to come home
before the monsters came out
before I can not find my way
as the day wears old
feed my soul, mama
hold me tight
in this dark night
of my pastel soul, in need of
a natural band aid
fix my boo boos
kiss my head
make it all better...
mama silence

I am a scion of silence
let me remember this
let me honor this
mama is calling me home
I must answer
today

No comments:

Post a Comment