Thursday, June 20, 2013

Exhume The Love

I am so fed up today.....with the world and the weight of my own humanity. Today,  I can not gaze upon the human self loathing, ego bullshit that permeates the patterns we force feed down the throats of all.

The Federal Reserve makes a statement, the Dow drops, a new announcement is broadcast out, it goes up. We expect politicians to be saints, yet we make judgments about them on a minute to minute basis. Corruption in  politics........no fucking shit, people! it is all messed up. We are not a great nation....we are an abomination! We do not love, we manipulate.

I can buy an assault rifle and claim it is my right to own it, referring back to 1776. As times have modernized, we allow the progression of fire arms.....
But if I love a woman, I can not marry her. Again the fear of  1776 towers above my behaviors.
If I have been allowed to love whom ever I wish, and marry them,  then those people that fear my love attempt to find a way to ban it.
How about giving love a chance? How about paying attention to your own god damn life and let me live mine. I am capable of making my own decisions......guns can progress, but people can not? FUCK YOU!

UGH!!!!!! Make love stay? How about allowing it. How about exhuming it from the deep cavern it is locked within. The human heart is that cavern which I speak of. Love is universal to a degree most humans have no concept of. Love is what brought us who are not human here. Pure love, unstained, uncluttered. Pure Love....look the word up in your dictionary.

A score of zero in Tennis, Love. How would you score your own ability to love purely, without condition. Regardless of the shitty day you are experiencing, or the drugs you ate. Regardless.....always, purely. The bad guys are winning.....time for a half time pep talk, seriously!!!

How can we say we love when we judge and discriminate, and kill each other? Do not fold me, I only bend if and when I want to....do not impale me on your spindle of fear, I won't be there when you return to retrieve me. Mutilate me? Just try.....

I'm about ready to turn in my membership card to this human club. I have been lied to about it. I want out. Bite me, human race. I turn in my running shoes today. I will walk at my own pace.....or swim or fly, or slither. The uprising of those here not human begins NOW!

Next time you see me, I will be my whale self in a human body. Then I will bitch about you polluting my water, my world, my domain. Blow hole open.....breathing and diving. Cause and effect. I just gotta go paint some protest signs in the woods. My signs carry no words. Shhhhhhhhhhut up world!

Once I calm down a bit I will return to my mission....to save the same creatures I can not gaze upon right now. I'll save you, just let me learn to love you again. I need a few days away and I will pick up my shovel and keep digging deep down for that love so we can revive her, together. Care to join me?

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment