Monday, June 17, 2013

The Cushion of My Sand




Steamy windows
Desires aflame
Longing became a widow
As I heard you scream my name 

Loud and deep, real
Release from a place of full on force
In that moment I knew all you feel
Connected, spinning, a calming source

Brought to us in timing undeniable
Working out the knots and kinks of wanting
Our bodies flexible and pliable
Fingers running over each other..no more taunting

Spell was not broken...a new one was cast
As we melded in this magic place
Just the present, there is no future or past
Held grateful.... captive in the freedom of open space

Scream my name....shout it from your core
Tell me I have pleased you....as woman melts with man
We are as the ship finding peaceful shores
Calm seas, tender waves...rest here, in my sand

Steamy windows, bathe me in your water pure
Healing old ways, envibing them new and free
In our embrace, we have found the cure
For that human disease long living in you and me

Rest here, in my sand
beautiful man
Be not of worry or fear
As I hold you...let them disappear
Shhhh, now take my outstretched hand
Rest, now sleep... in the cushion of
my warm sand

No comments:

Post a Comment