Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lock and Key

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


In the night... I feel you
near
When we meld, there... my questions
disappear
I am gifted precious 
answers

No questions do we know
now
As we are dig in, allowing
truth to grow now
Sprouting from the soil.....
answers

In the answering of the questions
running deep
I have found the courage to share
secrets I could no longer
Keep
Answers
gifted in the growing

You know the messages running in
your brain
Are also known to me, we are kindred....
not insane
Our answers are, in beauty, the
same

See me, know me, envibe me, take me in
whole
As if gazing in a pond, the reflections
show
Our mirrored response.....
Answers, we know them
together

Answers gifted in the dark
Sweet wisdom whispered in the impart
Deep in the cave into which we fell 
Cool, and peaceful... no light to break the spell
Answers we know, and we share
In the dark when no one else is there
Be...... so deep and dark in the comfort of me
Secrets sent away..... I the lock, you the
Key




No comments:

Post a Comment