Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Stone, The Rocks, and the Boulders




Jewel created
Under pressure
Over rated....
Jewels
Cost too high
life exploited and lost in the
hunting of
Diamonds.....too much blood
when the jewel is the
Bounty sought

Instead, let us seek
the honesty of gifting
love to ourselves
Stones and rocks...boulders
are bountiful
Wrap me a stone
Hang it from a cord
Place it around my neck....
then kiss me in the nape, like you do....
Yeah, like that

No jewel do I crave
Gift me:
A kiss
A touch
A moment shared
A single shadow thrown
long and lazy across the Universe
As we walk with the
stones and rocks
And boulders

Jewels.... I need them not
Too much blood
The treasures carpeting the Earth
below my feet
On my path
Gift me with those....
Lover

Gift those to me
As you walk it with me
As we paint the Universe in our
shadow single and long
and lazy...sweet like
black licorice
on our tongues

No comments:

Post a Comment