Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We Are Buoyant

*************************************************************
 
Anchored we are
as friends
At the ready for
each other
Row out to me
I am here
Climb aboard, we will roll out
into those choppy seas
Until we discover the calm.....
together
 
I sing my song....peace in my words
sent over the salty breezes
Wisdom redeemed from
my time on the rough and wavy
weather of my sea
I know this place....I have befriended
this liquid domain
We are buoyant in our friendship
on the sea
 
And you sing to me, in echoed response
Telling me I am worthy
Holding me in your melody
sung only for me
Fill my sails, friend, with the wind
to move me forward
 
The blue sea, now calm, becomes our Nirvana
The blue sky melding till we can
not see where the sea begins
and the sky joins
They are friends as well
Connected and reflected...at the
ready for each other
You, my sky, I.... your sea
Or is it the other way
around?
 
Gently, we bob and dip with the cadence
of our Mama Ocean slapping the
hull, hypnotizing us as we
Rest with our vessel, peace and laughter
we know before long
What was once raging and wicked
Is peace...hearts singing
in the sun
reflected back to us in the beautiful shades of
blue
surrounding, encompassing us
 
The time will come to sail away
to the place we began
The harbor, safe now, as we once again
anchor our friendship
Knowing we will return to the rhythm we
create as we heal
On the sea
Under the sky

We are buoyant
 
***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment