Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sweet Molasses



Face me
Meet me
Head On
Intent presents
Pretense dies
In the stillness
of us knowing
Touching
Untangled
Intertwined
Twilight temptations
Realized
Hunger satiated
Silence singing
Words, we need them not
They are unknown in the dark
garden we grow
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Face me
NOW!

Take me down, deep
cover me as molasses sweet.... slowly
filling my voids
crevices once aching are now claimed
then calmed
after the storm
of your sticky presence
within them
Sweeten me and lick me
clean
Do it again
and again
Until we are spinning
in the space
sugar....sweet spun sugar
Drooling, I am
So close.... my tongue.... imagining
the taste, long craved

where we meet

Head On
Face me
Take me now
or I surely
Shall
blow apart
from the wanting
Face me
faces touching
tongues tasting....exploring
knowing

now........
aching
wanting
your molasses has owned my mind
and has stuck in my soul
Tempting me to tormented ecstasy
My body.....craves
the feel of you pouring slowly
over me...so perfectly slow...

Yes
take me
open the gift
pungent in her perfumed
presentation
sacred
Both blown apart
from the long sought
having.....
Yes

now
Face me
Blow me apart





No comments:

Post a Comment