Friday, May 31, 2013

The Meander from the Middle


Lost.... vexed in a valley
afraid and alone
Verbal Valium slaps me awake
her words.....wise

Move ahead
The only way is through

True, wise woman
true
Her visits to valleys have taught her this
Her triumphs she owns
now, fully

I am always on a peak or in a valley
it seems
I have come to crave the view presented on the
peak... sharp, crisp....orgasmic awareness
and I have come to fear
the smooth soul vacation found in the
basin of the valley

How to allow life in the middle?

Life in the middle.....
Passionate on the rocky peak, my high perch
Visiting the valley, lush and green for rest
and sacred sustenance
Meandering from the middle
my intent, my need, my desire

Wading in the waters that flow freely
Bathing me clean, scrubbing me on the level
of my soul... sick and sad
Feeling the grass between my toes
Grounding to my planet, allowing
Gaia to gift me
Sleeping out under the stars
Renewed in the night

Touching the very soul of Nature,
my mother
As she touches me, deep and cleansing
Revamped in the valley

I am not stranded in a low place while here
I am rescued and reconstructed
in the valley
Held in the basin, blessed in the bosom
of my mama

Middle ground my home
The peaks my goal
The valleys my teachers
This co mingled life I live....
moving with ease between it all

The meander from the middle
Life on Middle Ground

Own the peak
Honor the Valley
Reside in the space between them

I meander from the middle
Living, grounded in the middle
of my life
                   co mingled



No comments:

Post a Comment