Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mine

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Since you've asked....this is how I answer
Since the space was created for my response
This is how I choose to respond
From my place of cherished memories

My memories are mine
Yours belong to you
Co-mingled they may be
Yet not celebrated as created
In perfect synergy

My recall is precious
Know it to be mine
You need not embrace the past
as I do

I ask you for nothing more
than this
The realization of the truth
I own my memories
They are mine
They shall spill out on the floor
in moments painted with technicolours mixed with magic
They are my colours.....
my magic

Mine

Memories, the same....perhaps not
Yours may be dull and dark, filled with regret
Mine are vibrating and vibrant and vital
Alive, when I bring them out into the sun to
breathe once more
Alive they remain in my radiant recall

They will know sweet slumber soon
While I birth new memories...magic
with new born co-creators...
magical
Newborn,  they will live amongst those residing in my mind
The magic memories of my mind...are mine

This is what I give....I ask for
nothing more










No comments:

Post a Comment