Friday, May 3, 2013

To Be Free

 
 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
Let go, it's ok
I will never leave
But....
It's my time now, to be
Free
I will always be there,  walking the roads that wind
Sitting with you by the roaring fire
Holding your hand at night
in the dark when you are frightened
I will always be beside you
 
Fly away, I will...for a little bit
I've got new places to experience
But, never doubt that I am there
always
Smiling with you when your smile finds your face
again
We'll cry at those beautiful movies like we used to
My hand will rest upon your heart when you request it
to be there
 
I will watch the seasons change with you
Like I always did
I will taste the salt of your tears as I kiss your cheek
taking them away with the tip of my tongue
I am there.....
always, my dearest darling
 
It's my time, now to be free
It's time for me to transform and transmute
It's time for me....to be free
 
When your time comes, it is I who will come to teach you
Fly away, we will
We will fly together, free, together
We will smile together, we will walk the wood on the other side
always.....
We will watch the seasons change and hold hands
again
Free...together..... when your time comes
 
Let go, now, it's ok....
It's my time...now
It's my time to be FREE!
 
I
am
free
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment