Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Through the Gates of Time.....a smile upon her soul

She lingers lonely in the space that once was her home...
this ghost who awaits me
Un-alive she is 
Wandering the wood I travel to today
Aching for those she lost
Those who have walked through the gates of time
and left her here

In me, she sees something safe
She stands with me in photos shot in times of Beltane honor
I return today, again in Blessed Beltane Beauty
I return to remind her she can be free
Today, she lets the fire free her
Today, she glides through the gates of time

I shall bring her pretty ribbons for her hair
Shiny objects I gift to her
 so she may capture a glimpse of herself
Reflected in the shine, the truth she will know
The truth that it is time to move on
Time for her passage through those gates
Time to allow the release
Time to run home
to those she aches for
To those who moved past this deep physical pain
of being captive on a land no longer familiar
She shall return to those she loves
Through the gates of time

Today I return to offer my assistance
I will witness her crossing and transforming
her pain into joy
As she walks the path of the winding wood for the last time
Never to search again
Today she is found
by those she loves
As they meet her on the other side of the gates
she will present with ribbons in her hair
and a smile upon her soul
Free... she shall finally be
as she glides
Through the Gates of Time

My sharp pointed stick points to her, see her there in the corridor?

No comments:

Post a Comment