Monday, May 20, 2013

Still Sleeping The Winter Away



Steal my soul.....naw, I gave it away
along with my privacy and my planted and
grounded peace that penetrates my very being
Can't take a walk with out
sharing lyrics I am envibing n my ears
My brain thinking, I must post this...
Why do I feel you all care about that?
And why can't I let my phone go
Jesus Mc Vie....
What the hell happened to me?

I have become conditioned, but what condition
is my condition in
I have no idea
Wake up call answered and integrated NOW

Inner peace is inner, not open and wide
Unless I lay it out as a carpet
for others to tread upon
Must remember this, Harmonic One
The self is necessary for sanity
So, go court your self, be with your self
Revive that part of you
NOW!

Don't look back, don't look at all
Know....
Get still......in your life now
Keep it to your self
For your self
Because of your self
Seduce and sing to your self and she will
reappear stronger than ever
In the sun and the late Spring
breezes
BE and know
this self who is still sleeping the Winter
away

exhale.......
and again...
one more time...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment