Friday, May 10, 2013

Where the Edges Meet the Curves




Peace eludes me
restless am I
Once more tumbling
through my life
In the fall is some day
a rise, right?

How do I keep standing?
Denouncing the fall
that finds me in the fail
How do I stand on ground
that rumbles
as my Continental plates shift
in the turmoil
Peace eludes me

Falling to pieces
Wanting to find peace
Wanting to stand
Then move forward
once the rumble of the ground ceases
And my life....tumbling
finds semblance of order from all the pieces

Puzzle pieces
Peace puzzles me
Why so elusive, peace?
Heart hanging from the gallows
Progress a thing of the past
when my life in pieces is peace less
How to finish the puzzle
finding homes for all the edges and curves 

I know I'll be at peace in the completion
of the puzzle lying on the table in the corner
of my life
Today, I denounce the fall and the fail
Belly up to the table
Pieces become peace
Where the edges meet the curves
I meet my life.....
today


No comments:

Post a Comment