Monday, April 8, 2013

Hippie's Ode to Time



Time.....
We are full of time, brother...sister
A gift we give
to others
Give me some time
and I will give my time to you
 
As we trip around the woods
or talk on the phone
As we hold each other in the bummer times
and times of excellent joy
Our time, we share, and we are restored
 
Far out, man
Peace, my friend... I am diggin' the peace
and so are you
 
Be with me
simply
You and me
suspended in time
where ever we are
Such a beautiful thing, man
such a trip
So easy, so healing, so real
 
Share your time with me
and you have shared yourself
How groovy is that?
SO far out..
as we are closely into each other
 
Give me some time, man
Let me give you mine
And healed we are
Each time we share the gift of time
it's a miracle, man

Far out....
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment