Thursday, April 25, 2013

Native



http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


here I am
this is my home
my self
my truth
me
native to the soil of my brain
walking the paths of my dreams
building my house on my own foundation
in harmony with all around me
the soil, the stone, the windows and walls of my home
the sun and the moon and the wind and the snow
all of it is me
native to myself i am
native to my land

attempt to invade my land, my truth
i have choices
i defend what is mine with great force if need be
i may choose to share the truth of my native places with you
you have no rights here, in my native domain
i am native to myself
you, native to yourself
uninvited...then stay away
asked to cross my threshold, please honor me

we are out there walking
alone
together
we meander into each other
we meld
we compete
we love
we hate
we choose to leave
or we choose to stay
we do this from the native truth we know
and carry inside our hearts....
also native

native to myself i am
let me walk alone if i choose
walk with me if you can
when it's right, it is true, when it is true
it is native

No comments:

Post a Comment