Thursday, April 11, 2013

Parts, Partners and Pieces



No shadow lives without light
Light needs the shadow to shield its eyes
from the constant shine
The eyes of light long to be the shadow
as the soul of the shadow wishes to linger as the light
sometimes

Shadow
Light
Warmth
Respite
Peace
Perplexion
All coexist in the same moment, the same sentence, the same person
always

I live in the light
I grow in the shadow
I meander and move into one
Out of the other effortlessly and with ease
It is the way of a life lived in peace
The dark and the light
Parts...partners, pieces of the same whole
always

I am my own light
I own my hard fought for shadows
Light and shadow
Like you and me
Pieces of the same whole, parts of each other
Partners.....always

I am your light
You, my shadow
and we shift and move as the sun arcs in the sky
The shadow grows long...
Embracing the light so she may sleep
As he sleeps, he dreams of the deep soul stretch he will know
in the morning...
always

No comments:

Post a Comment