Monday, April 22, 2013

High Bear Nation....for Amy

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
Awakening from my long, slumbered safe... soulful hibernation
I am freeborn once again to wander the wonder of my
High Bear Nation
 
Sun on my shoulders now slender and weak
I am off for the sprouts of the Spring my belly seeks
Nourish my body, feed my soul
I am in my High Bear Nation
Home on my mountain
High and majestic
Touching the clouds that I dreamed of
in my slumber deep
'Hello, brother clouds"
"Hello meadow, valley and peaks"
"Hello world"
 
Feeling, smelling the fertile funk of Gaia's wakening
as well
She and I are souls connected
She housed me inside her again this winter
"It feels good to be awake, Mama......
what's for breakfast?"
 
She answers...."All of this is your table, my daughter bear"
"Feast with your eyes, your soul, fill your belly"
 
"Yes, but I have a stop to make first, Mother"
 
As I saunter up the foot hill, still weak
I find the friend my soul does seek
My wise friend, the mighty pine tree with her fringed fingers
Waiting to touch me again
Wanting to run, but too weak, I take my time in witnessing her
Gentle tears of reunion rising in my eyes
As she patiently waits in the perfect stillness of the breeze now
She stands tall and proud
 
Meeting her touch, we sing that song we always do in the newness
of Spring
"Aho, my friend...no longer alone, we are together again"
We sit and talk as she shares her Winter stories
and I tell her of my dreams in my den deep
We are once again touching
Here in my
High Bear Nation
in the Springtime of our time...
two-gether

No comments:

Post a Comment