Thursday, April 4, 2013

Without The Other...Being

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
The fire
both male and female
The raging burn of passion
The heat that sends the shiver of our bones away
In the yin/yang meander of  this life
The fire is the forge of male and female
One can not be without the other....
being
The male heat, as it moves out from the fire
Becomes the coolness of the feminine
I am female and I am male
Both paradigms live inside
my soul
Beautifully blended
Residing in this vehicle....
my body
One can not be without the other...
being
I am not my body
yet...we are necessary to each other
There is no morn without the sun breaking the horizon
There is no night with out the moon..
rising
I am the day and the night
co-mingled
One can not be without the other....
being
Human.. I am
Yet, I am also the forest, sea, or sky being
Sent here to bravely rescue
that human part of myself, from itself
I am human and I am
Sea Soul
Connected
I am the DNA of all my selves
integrated
I can not be without the other...
being
I am chaos
churning...spinning...crashing
I am clarity
like that of a crystal
Clear and far seeing....future, past, present
I am chaos and clarity
colliding in a single second
One can not be without the other...
being
The yin/yang meander of life
runs so deep
Deeper than the depths of my ocean....
vast
Deeper than the caverns of my human brain
Deeper than known to me consciously
yet, the wisdom of these depths is
accessible
I am the access and the depths
sifted in synergy
One can not be without the other...
being
I am me..
the depths...the access
the female, the male
the moon, the sun
the body, the soul
the land, the sea
the chaos, the clarity
the yin, the yang
A glorious, one of a kind concoction
I can not be without all of my...
being
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment