Friday, April 19, 2013

She Cries Ice

Footprints in the snow on Pokegama Creek



Find my freedom in the frozen footprints
I must
Walk the path obstructed
I must
Gaia in her  deep, dark distress cries tears
frozen
Assist her...
I must

Her tears of torment fly in the blustery blizzard
her soul is locked within
She cries ice, longing loudly for fire
to melt these tortured tears
My fire and fuel I must share with her
She is our united, true mama
I hear your call, Mama

This is not about me and my crave of the
sun
It is about my mother and her malady
The malady of man's desire
to be served, to be warm, to be bathed in the sun

Forgive, me...Mama
For a selfish misaligned moment I forgot
that this is about you
Not me
I follow my footprints in the snow
Back to you
Back to your aching soul
I am coming, Mama
I will assist you
Please forgive me....
Let me help you, let me hold you
Let me love you
Let us sing our soul song slowly by our fire fierce
as you warm and
remember ....you are free

No comments:

Post a Comment