Monday, April 29, 2013

Owned the Windows.... for Bev Angel



Caught within the beautiful melody
and held in place by the wise words
We all thought the first time....."Sounds like me"
It was our life in this magic music we heard

He knew how to lay it out there for complete relation
This man who was to become the mentor of our souls
He expressed emotions... fear, heart ache and deep elation
He fed the fire of our hearts as we stared into the coals

Watching the deep reds and oranges meld and ungulate
Warming our life places that had become wet and cold
Guiding us on a life long journey.... as he did communicate
So eloquently with the deeply personal stories he told

Owned the windows to our very souls.... did he
He knew what lived deep inside
When we listen, our pain we shall shed gratefully
To the depths of our souls we love him with great pride

I did not know Dan, but he indeed knew me
I know it each time I am wrapped within his lyrics and melody
When he looks into the windows of my soul, I can see
That he assisted me in owning my true harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment