Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tangled In Truth

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


It's been too long
like a journey uphill all the way
with no water
no respite...no destination

It's been too long since I've been
understood
on a level where words become
beautifully obsolete

No words exist to express
the beauty of not needing them at all
The secret art of love is
silence

Pure, deep, soul stirring
nothingness
Pure peace unspoken
Communicated over miles, decades, lifetimes

For there are no miles or measure of time that separates
silence, the invisible blanket all is wrapped within
It is the wind vibrating
It is my body's cells speaking to yours...
wordlessly

Silence is the wave of passion flowing over you
as I sit just outside of your reach
teasing you with my sweet, seductive smile
You playing, singing sweet and true

The notes fill the room floating upward
as they, too, become blended into the silent blanket
wrapped around me 
Warming my soul, my heart

The space between the notes.. 
perfect silence
That is the truth of communication
That is the secret art of love

You awake in the night, thoughts of you and I
tangled... tasting each other's truth
Your thoughts overflowing...tormenting you 
as they spill onto the floor

Release the tainted untruth of torment, dearest
For in those moments
we share the secret...the silent truth
of love

I am there tangled as we taste the truth again
No words to describe our innate nature to be tangled
in the truth of 
silence

Shhhhhhh, let me rock you
Speak not, say nothing....be still
for we already know
We need no words
They have become beautifully...obsolete




No comments:

Post a Comment