Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Am That Wind...Whispering



The day I die I will know
it was a life well lived
The day I die, I will be released
and those I love may feel imprisoned
by the loss
There is no loss..for I am the wind

My soul will once again be free
My body able to rest
My  mind..at peace...finally
The day I die, I will be set free
from the weight of my human existence

The wind will sweep across the plains
and play in the trees
It will howl and caress the faces of those I leave
behind
Raging loudly or whisper still..the wind remains
Perhaps you will hear it speak our names
in unison as it sings to your soul...
aching

In time, it will heal you as you realize
I am not gone
I am that wind... whispering
"I love you"
Always, clearly....like your favorite song
Whisper sung as a lullaby, as we rock to and fro

The day I die..may you know I loved you
May you know because I told you
over and over until you knew it so deeply
Until it is like the wind
Always there, caressing your face
and singing in the trees

The day I die, I will be closer than I ever was
for I am the wind
Hear me sing our names
in whipsered unison...
and know I love you
always..still...



No comments:

Post a Comment