Friday, March 1, 2013

In The Wind....On The Wind

in the wind
in her dream
she breathed for the
first time
as it was also her last
breath
they are one in the same

she was with the sea
sending messages over the waves
no one heard
the response..it was for her
alone

in the stillness of her soul
she knows her dreams
as they rage through her nights
returning to tease her
in the daylight

she bends and picks the poem up from the ground
it has been blown to her on the wind
of his heart

in the stillness of you
I have known the stillness 
of myself
in my first breath of you
I knew it would be my last
it was too much to behold...too much
to imagine
the wind was still...while the turmoil
within me.....was ragin'
you were the gift I could never open
I could not tell you
I was unable
to speak the words
forgive me....
please

as she releases the poem
it is swept up in the wind
taken away to the place where
dreams dismantled go to transform
and be healed

turning...she stands
still....in perfect
still framed peace
as the wind
plays in her hair
and wraps itself around her
to comfort her soul
old and wise

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment