Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mother of My Own Inventions

The new awareness of my old ways
was birthed in the light of the moon
full
Lamaze breathing....
Panting in sequence with my coach
that same moon
G Moon

She came to teach me and reach me.. again
In the delivery room
that is my life
Together, we brought to full term
my new direction
Newborn awareness co-created
in the light of the moon
Full

Changes were birthed from my aging
womb
A womb alive with wisdom
Still bringing about beautiful babies in my 51st
year
I am not old, I am not cold
I am harmony, warm and wet.... still wonderfully wild

Not yet the crone chronologically

Still the mother of my own inventions
and those that G Moon coaches me
through, as we co-create
She, my partner as we ride our majestic mounts
to the new awareness
of my old wise ways

I am the mother of my own inventions
Coached by G Moon...in our blended
Fullness

No comments:

Post a Comment