Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Deep in the Darkness

The spark from the fire
jumps into the room
returning me to the space we share
My gaze drawn to the flames
Back in my body
now

I had been traveling
with you
we were embraced
as one
Deep inside...away from
others
Alone and silent
perfectly together in the stillness
Transformed in the flames

You took my hand and took me into the
spiral
no words spoken.....tasting your
mouth on mine
Feeling you call to me with your eyes
and the wicked smile
that informs me of your intentions
to honor me, fully
In my release... I honor you

I, too, ready to connect our power
To plug in to the passion
we have been growing and steeping
in the slick, wet caverns we travel 
Streching towards each other as the
stalactite and stalagmite do
Finally..eons of liquid echoes
cease in the stillness we become
Touching, no longer tortured
by feet, inches, milimeters
Touching
Deep in the all seeing darkness 
of our souls

Traveling deeper now
down into our darkness
as we melt and meld
as one
I shall know again your softness 
I recall it, crave it 
Smell its earthly pungent scent


The world will feel the shift
The healers will rejoice
For it has been foretold...
Our union brings peace
When the light becomes the dark
and the dark the light
We own
the perfect nothingness
of everything

All will know it
for it has always been known, innate
The blinding light
blurred the truth of our
perfect vision
in the dark

And we..... will be satisfied and fulfilled
Wicked smiles
rock us to sleep
Deep in the all seeing darkness
of our melted milk chocolate souls
Transformed in the flames...

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment