Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let My Words Flow......For Paula Brown


Let my words flow to you
on the river that
connects us
Know them as my love for you
and the river
that sends them to your door

In the current torrid
or calm
the vibes will penetrate the
molecules of this
mighty river
and blend with the liquid
love already there

As the river rolls past your
town
you will hear my words as 
whispers in the wind
in the night
may you be comforted to
hear them, know them, become them
for they tell you what I know

We are all parts of this river
this flow of connection
the river blesses you
and I as well

In the morn when you arise
you will know the peace
of perfect flow
the peace of people
being presented
with the truth
We all flow and wind
in similar ways
We are all
Connected...we are all related
The river knows this
The river taught me this  

Same river... isn't that mind blowing? 
If you put a leaf in the water where you live
it would eventually flow right by where I live
  
Yes, my friend
Let the mighty river run
between us





No comments:

Post a Comment