Monday, August 12, 2013

On Our Road

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
I traveled our road in my
memory today
Recalling the splendid
walk we have begun
 
As you've walked the world
with me
I see that we have covered
deep distance
in such a short time
 
Time....she stands still for us
as we have met on our
road again
We have discovered
each other
again
 
I realized that this road had
been waiting for us
to rediscover her.....
For so very long
 
She has waited long
enough
We have found our feet
moving in the same
direction again
 
Walking the same road
Our Road
 
Together, now
We honor the road we
had taken in a life
long, long ago
 
We have rediscovered
us
Out on our rediscovered
road
 
No more wandering
No more worry
Just a little more time
to clear the way
ahead
 
And we shall find ourselves
rediscovering
that life lived together
On Our Road
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment