Saturday, August 3, 2013

Breakfast In Bed

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


The sun breaks the horizon
World wakes
And all I wanna do
is stay here
wrapped up in
you

The kids are laughing, in the
yard next door
A glorious day is birthing
The sun will surely
shine
as on perfect days
she always does
And all I wanna do is stay here
wrapped up in
your love

Let the sun rise
Let the children sing in lilts of
liquid laughter
Me and you....
We make our own sun rise
basking in the rays
washing us anew
We allow her to gently
set
then

Rise and set
Riding the waves
of light and half light
Over and over and over
again.....
easy

That's how I like my
breakfast in bed
Over easy
baby

All I wanna do is be us...easy
over and over
Wrapped up in perfect
ecstasy

That's how we do
breakfast in
bed...
baby


No comments:

Post a Comment